Is That The Best Henshin Moves Kamen Rider Goah Got?

Written by Eddy Woo on 9:21 PM

In case, you didn't realized it, our good old TV-Nihon had finally release Kamen Rider Den-O: Ore, Tanjo. For a moment, I actually gives up on the idea that they even bother to sub it in the first place.

Anyway, I watch this movie last night, well, it's pretty good, unlike previous Kamen Rider's movies; this event didn't happen in another "alternate" timeline, like Kamen Rider 555, Kamen Rider BLADE or Kamen Rider KABUTO.

But there is one thing that disappoint me that is, don't they got a better henshin moves for Goah? I been watching all these Kamen Rider's movies for some time, they always got one thing in common and that is bad Kamen Riders seem to got poor henshin moves; Goah is one of them so are the three new riders from Kabuto movie: God Speed Love and finally, Kamen Rider Psyga from Kamen Rider 555.

Watch how Goah henshin:


I don't know about you but to me, if the production group can't think of a good henshin moves, just simply ask the characters henshin instantly as he/she rush to engage in a fight with the good guys.

I know they can do better if the production group chose to do so.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Is That The Best Henshin Moves Kamen Rider Goah Got? ”