Sayonara, Magiranger! I going to miss you

Written by Eddy Woo on 8:00 PM

Finally, today is ending of Mahou Sentai Magiranger, in fact, I treat myself to a two hours special - ep 48 and Final Stage. I really can't stand cliffhanger. Anyway, finish these last two episodes together that mean I can start moving on GoGo Sentai Boukenger on Monday. Cool!

As usual, I almost want to cry when I watch the last episode of Super Sentai, I always feel this way when I watch Abaranger, Dekaranger and now Magiranger (strangely, I don't get to experience the same thing when I watch Kamen Rider, although their ending is pretty touching to me too?)

Maybe, it's due to the fact that as a Kamen Rider, especially the main character; you always get to fight alone even you got fellow riders as allies, like a lone wolf so no matter, how many friends or allies, you got to fight alone, not mention, cry alone. (I guess this is the sad fate of Kamen Rider) For Super Sentai, it's totally different since they always fight in group, a common enemy and common problem.

Anyway, below are some of my favourite scenes from Magiranger:
Totally a climax:




Taking family photo:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Sayonara, Magiranger! I going to miss you ”